March has finally arrived! Back in the fall when we heard about our move to Okinawa it seemed like a long time until we were going to move. Now our moving month is here!!
Next week Ben is going on a FEX (field exercise) with his class from Monday-Friday. That will be his only FEX for Logistics School and they do get the perks of having tents and cots. During TBS (the basic school) the only thing they had was something similar to a sleeping bag and the stars above. :)
We will both be involved in a wedding on March 10th for mutual friends of ours. Matt and Stephanie will be going through TBS in a couple of years or so and are glad that we can be a part of their special day. Ben will be a groomsman and I will be the matron of honor. Matt was a groomsman in our wedding back in 2010 and Stephanie is a friend that I actually met after moving to Virginia. They have a fun story of how they met! I suppose you could say that I had the matchmaking bug. :)
Ben is graduating on March 14th and so he has about a week and a half left! We are very excited to have that goal checked off our list and to be able to be together to prep the last few things for our move.
No comments:
Post a Comment