13 June 2012

Vacation Bible School

The last week of June we are having Vacation Bible School at church. I'm teaching the 5-6 year old Butterflies with another woman from Maranatha. :) We are full of ideas that include lily pads, butterflies, bugs, and outdoor scenes in general. Its taking a bit of time, but we are getting everything prepared for the big week. We will only have one day to decorate our classroom, so it will be a pretty busy weekend!!

We appreciate your prayers as it has been a very busy week for Ben at work. He is working overnight tonight just to get some things ready for his upcoming trip to Fuji. This has been an exhausting time and we are looking forward to having a weekend soon! :) Thanks for praying for physical strength and mental clarity for Ben as he deals with a large work load.

We finished up revival meetings tonight with Evangelist Dwight Smith. It has been a wonderful few days and very convicting and excellent messages. I wish we could have them for the rest of the week, but I'm thankful for some quiet in the next couple of evenings. :) Evangelist Smith will be with us all day on Sunday as well and I'm thankful for having the opportunity to meet him and to hear him preach some strong messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment