I love food. Enough said. Personally the last picture if my favorite. Veggies are not. :) There is a farmer's market about 5 minutes from our house that I have gone to before, but didn't buy anything. The other day I went there to get some veggies for a game night I was going to. I put together a veggie tray and got carrots, cucumbers, and broccoli from the market.
BIG carrots!!
Little cucumbers!!
Broccoli
BIG carrots!!
Little cucumbers!!
Broccoli
And finally my favorite of this post. I went to a Mexican restaurant called Dosmanos (AMAZING food!) and afterwards I went to a bakery across the street from the restaurant. I got this incredible delicate chocolate cake. It was topped with powdered sugar, whipped cream, a chocolate garnish and filled with a delicious cream (similar to bavarian cream). They put the dessert and a little cold pack in my to go bag. It was pretty awesome! All for 200 yen. :) Come to Japan and I will be glad to bring you there to let you experience it for yourselves!

We are ready to come...just a "FEW" more yen to go! Love, Dad
ReplyDeleteYay!! :D
ReplyDelete