26 December 2012

Ho, Ho, Oh No!!

Sadly, I have been quite lax in my blogging efforts this Christmas season. This is the result of a few possibilities:

1. Sugar comatose (from all of the wonderful Christmas goodies)
2. Practices for the Christmas Cantata
3. Christmas festivities

I'll let you decide what you think is most likely, but I might have to say all of the above had some hand in it. :) Here are a couple of pictures from some of the festivities of December.

Ben was attacked by several children at a Christmas party!
He enjoyed it though. :)

Ben's buddy, Max, is sadly moving in a week or so. :(




2 comments:

  1. I'll join you in the sugar comatose category! Whew! All that wonderful food, and somebody's got to eat it! Just doing my part! :D

    We had a great time Caroling @ Grandma's Sunday(your fam SURPRISED her!!!), and brunching with her on Christmas.

    Love to you from around the globe ~ Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww....I'm so glad that my Mom and family could go up and surprise Grandma! How special! Wish I could have surprised everyone, but sadly that couldn't work out.

    Love you and miss you, Aunt Sue!!
    Elissa

    ReplyDelete