20 April 2013

How Does Your Garden Grow?

A couple of months ago we planted a few items in our one area of dirt in our yard. We planted tomatoes, sweet potatoes, and corn. Here are a few pictures taken today of our lovely little garden. I'm thankful things are growing for us!

My lovely flowers! One kind didn't make it, but the rest are doing well.

Side shot of my potted flowers.

Tomatoes

Corn!

Sweet Potatoes

Another shot of our corn. Probably what I'm most excited about!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! I understand your excitement about the corn. Yum! But the sweet potatoes will be delicious, too...you just have to add a little butter, cinnamon, brown sugar..ha! Dress it up and it will be like dessert! :)

    Looks like Dude's Mommy has a green thumb! Good job, Elissa (and Ben, of course)!

    Mom B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Ben did all of the planting except for the flowers. That was my little project. :) Your sweet potato idea sounds good!

    Definitely don't have a green thumb, that is Dude's Daddy for sure! :) Thanks, Mom!

    ReplyDelete