...comes a thought, memory, quote, adventure, song, or idea that I want to share with you. Thus the creation of this blog.
Thanks for sharing! The cake looks delicious, and the gifts sound awesome!
Nice! How did your Kindle die? That's sad!! :(
Thanks, Esther! :)Emily, when we were on the plane I had put my kindle in the pocket on the seat in front of me. It was in a case, so I thought it would be fine, but the pressure from the metal piece in the top of the pocket messed the screen up permanently. :(
Thanks for sharing! The cake looks delicious, and the gifts sound awesome!
ReplyDeleteNice! How did your Kindle die? That's sad!! :(
ReplyDeleteThanks, Esther! :)
ReplyDeleteEmily, when we were on the plane I had put my kindle in the pocket on the seat in front of me. It was in a case, so I thought it would be fine, but the pressure from the metal piece in the top of the pocket messed the screen up permanently. :(