This is just a quick post to show you our new car. I'll post more later, but it has been a busy and fun week already! We move in on Friday which is different from what we had found out originally.
Our Japanese navigation system. Hard to work and understand, but we'll figure it out someday. :)
Still getting used to sitting on the 'wrong' side of the car! :)
I really like your car! You should get pretty good gas mileage with that, huh? Elissa, have you tried driving it yet? We want to see pictures of that, too. :) Happy moving day Friday!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Mom
Great car! Josh's wife reads Japanese, so holler if you need help w/ the garmin! The scary thing is, you really COULD text her & get a response...technology! Wow!
ReplyDeleteJust curious, how much is a gallon of gas there?! :P
(Is there really a TV on your nav system?!) :o
Thanks, Mom! I'm hoping that we will get good gas mileage, but we'll see. I haven't driven yet, but I am sure I will soon. :)
ReplyDeleteAunt Sue...I'll have to touch base with Jessica sometime. We can't figure it out to save our life! Gas on base was $3.84 the other day. It is more expensive out in town. I'm not sure about the TV, but we did push the button and it went from channel to channel. It didn't show anything on the screen, but it is a cool thought! :)