Well, Typhoon Haiku cleared out pretty much by early afternoon Monday. Due to the storm church was cancelled all day Sunday and it ended up being a very quiet weekend. On Monday after we were cleared to get out than I went to dinner at a friend's place and just chilled for the rest of the day. That was nice to have company after it being so quiet for the weekend!
We had a lot of wind and heavy rain, but it wasn't as bad as it was made out to be. It is still pretty gray out there and I look forward to the sunshine and blue skies once again! I realized the other day how long it had been since I had been to the beach and it feels like it is time once again. :) Nothing like the sun, sand and water!
Ben and I have been praying for one of his coworkers to be saved. I heard good news from Ben that his coworker has been reading some spiritual material and asking questions of late. That was a blessing to hear that he is opening up some. We appreciate your prayers for G.
Thanks for your prayers during the typhoon! Off to bed now!
We had a lot of wind and heavy rain, but it wasn't as bad as it was made out to be. It is still pretty gray out there and I look forward to the sunshine and blue skies once again! I realized the other day how long it had been since I had been to the beach and it feels like it is time once again. :) Nothing like the sun, sand and water!
Ben and I have been praying for one of his coworkers to be saved. I heard good news from Ben that his coworker has been reading some spiritual material and asking questions of late. That was a blessing to hear that he is opening up some. We appreciate your prayers for G.
Thanks for your prayers during the typhoon! Off to bed now!
No comments:
Post a Comment