Bathtub filled - check
Water & food supply - check
DVDs - check
Crafts to work on - check
Typhoon Haikui is on its way! I'm pretty excited about this actually. Probably won't be as much when the wind starts going crazy, but at least I'm ready for it. It is supposed to be here Sunday/Monday time frame. Poor Ben is missing out on all of the fun! :)
Tonight I made the mistake of going to the commissary right before they closed. At least I had a lot of patience to make it through. :) It was kind of funny to see what shelves were cleared almost completely (hotdogs, dish soap, and Captain Crunch cereal were the ones I noticed). Ahh, the priorities of life before a storm.
Today I got the weeds sprayed with round-up before it got all cloudy and rainy. I have been meaning to do that for a while now and they are starting to grow up a bit too large for my taste. One of the weeds is a cousin to a bush and I hope I put enough round-up on it to kill it dead. :)
Haikui, bring it on! I'm ready for you!
Whoa!! I had no idea you are under a typhoon watch! But we sure will be praying for your safety during the next few days. Question: why is the bathtub filled up? Water supply? Sorry, I have never gone through a typhoon alert, so I don't know what you do to prepare. I figured you were getting ready to enjoy a long soak with a good book, until I read the rest of your blog. Ha!
ReplyDeleteStay safe, dear Elissa! And we pray your weeds are "killed dead"!
Love and hugs, Mom
Be safe, sweet niece...you are not alone! God will be right there with you! Pray for G'ma while you're at it...she has a nasty infection and is in the hospital. Thanks for keeping us in the loop! Love you,
ReplyDelete~Aunt Sue
Definitely praying for Grandma! Thanks, Aunt Sue.
ReplyDeleteMom, the weeds are showing themselves dead. :)
Elissa