My incredibly sweet spouse sent me flowers today!! It was such a surprise and a beautiful treat to receive. It made me miss him more, but some how made it a bit easier at the same time. :) A Japanese woman delivered them and said they were a special delivery. She then asked if she could take a picture of me with the flowers to email to the sender. I thought it was a cool idea, so I thought why not. Then afterwards I realized I was in my work out clothes and minus makeup. Oh well, at least Ben has seen me like this and will know it was definitely a surprise! Haha!
Dad, do you know what kind of flowers they are aside from the gerber daisies? I wasn't sure what the yellow ones were and figured you would know. :) Thanks!
Dad, do you know what kind of flowers they are aside from the gerber daisies? I wasn't sure what the yellow ones were and figured you would know. :) Thanks!


Those are absolutely beautiful!! I think that is so neat that the delivery lady wanted to get a picture of you with the flowers. What a great idea! Enjoy checking off the days until you are reunited with your wonderful hubby!
ReplyDeleteA song just came to my mind..."Climb Every Mountain"...ha! I doubt Ben is singing that as he climbs Mt. Fuji. But it was a fun thought.
Love you, Elissa! Mom
Hey Elissa,
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are beautiful. And, now Benjamin gets to see his beautiful bride and has learned that she is going to the gym working out in his absence!
I'm afraid I don't recognize the yellow ones from the picture. Sorry about that. But, I am very grateful for the big smiles I see on you and Benjamin even though your pictures aren't on the blog.
Love,
Dad
Hey Elissa,
ReplyDeleteI had a chance to check on the name of the yellow flowers. I believe it is Alstroemeria. I wasn't sure of the spelling (too long without using it.) But the common name is Peruvian Lily.
Enjoy the flowers!!!
Love,
Dad