Wow...two posts in two days. Something is wrong! Haha. Well, I find my thoughts lapsing at times for things to say, but than other times I'm just overwhelmed at the things I want to say. This particular post is not very overwhelming, but just random. :)
Happiness is...
1. Ben called me this morning from on top of Mt. Fuji at around 12,000 feet elevation. That was pretty awesome!
2. An air conditioned gym nearby! :) Today was my first time there, but I will be going back. It is the nicest gym I've ever been to (tanning booth, jacuzzi included)! :)
3. Ice cold gatorade to help hydrate my body after working out.
4. Homemade pizza for dinner. This kind of kills the whole work out today, but I still feel good about it. :) Stretchy mozzarella cheese, extra pepperoni, crusty bread, and lots of sauce just push me over the edge!
5. Healing eyes. Today I went off of one of the eye drops and go back again Monday to get checked. There is progress though and that is a blessing! My vision is getting better little by little.
Well, that is all for now. Off to clean up from my work out and to start the pizza dough. Yummy, yummy!!
Happiness is...
1. Ben called me this morning from on top of Mt. Fuji at around 12,000 feet elevation. That was pretty awesome!
2. An air conditioned gym nearby! :) Today was my first time there, but I will be going back. It is the nicest gym I've ever been to (tanning booth, jacuzzi included)! :)
3. Ice cold gatorade to help hydrate my body after working out.
4. Homemade pizza for dinner. This kind of kills the whole work out today, but I still feel good about it. :) Stretchy mozzarella cheese, extra pepperoni, crusty bread, and lots of sauce just push me over the edge!
5. Healing eyes. Today I went off of one of the eye drops and go back again Monday to get checked. There is progress though and that is a blessing! My vision is getting better little by little.
Well, that is all for now. Off to clean up from my work out and to start the pizza dough. Yummy, yummy!!
Do you want a dinner guest for the homemade pizza? I will be right there!! Yum! Enjoy every bite.
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you got a call from Ben while he was on Mt. Fuji! What memories you two are making over on that side of the world. Hopefully someone is capturing this in pictures. Did Ben take a camera?
The gym sounds great! I don't personally like the tanning beds, but the jacuzzi sure sounds wonderful! Is the gym on base?
I love you, dear Elissa. Praying for you, and for the time to fly by until you see your Marine again!
Hugs, Mom B.